All marriage and civil union performers must be licensed by the State of Hawaii before performing a marriage or a civil union. This website will help provide you with the information needed to be licensed as a marriage and/or civil union performer.

A $10.00 portal administration fee will be collected online upon completion of your application. Payment will be accepted with a major credit card. Your application will be submitted for review. Upon approval, you will receive an email notification along with your approved license number and an electronic copy of your certificate:

There are four types of marriage and/or civil union performers in the State of Hawaii. Please click a link below for more information: